Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it, which means its time for Valentine’s Day Crafts!
Neither Katie or I have enough Valentine’s Day decorations for our homes, so we are on a mission to work on changing that this year. This Valentine Candle craft could easily be made into a gift too! We found this EASY fun decoration idea from Good Housekeeping
Homemade Valentine Heart Candle!
These were so easy and came out great!
What you need:
- Sheets of colored beeswax (found our’s at AC Moore for $4.99)
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- White Pillar Candles
- Hair Dryer
- Use your cookie cutter and press into the beeswax sheet to get your heart cutout
- Press heart onto white pillar candle
- Use your hair dryer to adhere heart in place if won’t stick
Can’t get much easier than that! And the result is a great decoration or gift!
We have many more Valentine’s Day Crafts ahead to share with you- we hope you enjoy this one :)
xoxo K & J